Company Continues Growth Trajectory as a Customer Experience Improvement (CXI) Leader Across Various Industries
New York, NY (RestaurantNews.com) Tattle, an innovator in the customer experience improvement (CXI) category, continues its growth by announcing six new clients in the restaurant, entertainment, and cannabis industries. BATL Axe Throwing, Sun Communities RV Resort Restaurants, Sajj Mediterranean, Craft Pies Pizza Company, Breeze Dispensary, and From the Earth are each utilizing Tattle’s platform to unlock unmatched guest feedback, empowering their team members to drive guest loyalty with relevant and timely insights.
Tattle is a customer feedback technology platform built with an open API in order to collect guest feedback and measure satisfaction across all-digital ordering channels. Using AI, Tattle recommends the most high-impact operational area for improvement across restaurant locations to drive the greatest increase in guest satisfaction.
For Craft Pies Pizza Company, with locations across Texas and Oklahoma, Tattle has unlocked a deeper understanding of its customer base, enabling more granularity with advertising.
“Tattle takes the guesswork of knowing who our customer really is,” said Mike Daniel, Executive with Craft Pies Pizza Company. “Because we have a clear picture of our audience, we’re able to shift marketing spend appropriately. Tattle has quickly become an invaluable part of our business.”
Additional integration benefits include:
- Omni-channel guest satisfaction measurement across Dine-In, Takeout, Delivery, Drive-Thru, and Curbside
- 7% total guest feedback penetration and a 94.3% survey completion rate of a 50-60 question survey
- Causation-based survey format to identify factors, i.e. Topping Distribution, that negatively impact an operational category, i.e. Accuracy
- Leverages AI to identify and recommend high-impact operational categories for improvement across each location
- Automated location-level Monthly Objectives that results in 84% probability of guest satisfaction increase
- Incident Management System for guest recovery of 100% of guests using Apology emails and Oops! Card rewards
“Tattle’s technology has been a game changer for the hospitality industry, providing detailed data and insights on guest satisfaction to improve operations and elevate the customer experience across multiple channels,” said Tattle CEO/Founder, Alex Beltrani. “We’re excited to continue our growth and partner with more businesses across the country who want to provide best-in-class customer loyalty and valuable insights to improve their business.”
Tattle is the only Customer Experience Improvement (CXI) platform built to help the hospitality industry by collecting actionable feedback data by interacting with their customers where they make transactions. Using existing third-party tools and API integrations, Tattle connects brands with their guests at every touch point of the customer journey. Through their AI, Tattle recommends the most opportunistic operational area for improvement at each of our partners’ locations to drive the greatest increase in guest satisfaction. Tattle powers the operational improvement strategy for industry leaders, such as MOD Pizza, Bareburger, Farmer Boys, Blaze Pizza, The Halal Guys and many more.